Smart Stuff
I now have entered the realm of the 21st century and have a smart phone.
Or, as I tell people, now that it's mine, it's a wicked smaht phone.
So I will try to blog on it & see how it goes.
It has been okay- I have actually spent a lot less time on line because I am not sitting at a computer with lots of potential distractions.
The Moleskine calendar app alone is worth its weight in gold. I don't know how we made it this long without it.
With Memorial Day, we are all grateful for the extra day off. The last few weeks of school are dragging and the kids are ready to bed done. I am again poignantly aware that there will never be another summer quite like this one and want to take it in for all it is worth.
Amazing to think we have been here almost 5 years. Maryland truly feels like home now. With the beauty of the land and our friends become family here, I don't want to imagine being anywhere else.
We took a morning trip to Harpers Ferry this week. The water was high, which limited our shell finding. But it was nothing that a little rock chucking couldn't cure.
Heck - I even figured out how to take a selfie!
Nate finished up Pre-K this past week, as well.
It's nice having him home - I'm going to miss him when he goes to school next year.
Don't get me wrong - it's quieter and a lot cleaner here when he's at school.
Nate brings an element of surprise to just about every situation.
And now he's in Rochester for the week.
So it's really, really really quiet here.
The kids are watching Wild Kratts, so we have some time to get ready for the week.
Just school, 504 meeting, dress rehearsal, dance recital and 1st Communion to contend with.
Walk in the park.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home