Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween, 2 Weeks Early

It seems to me like all holidays are getting extended out.
There has been Christmas stuff in the stores since August and Back to School supplies out since June. 
I can deal with these, since they require pre-planning.
Halloween, however, is something I cannot abide going on for 2 weeks. 

Because of some scheduling conflict, Trunk or Treat at Sam & Nate's school was last night.
Too EARLY.
I cannot stand the candy being in the house for this long. My willpower and my waistline can't handle it.  
And don't for one minute think that I wasn't tearing about the house yesterday looking for stuff we could use as costumes.  I am grateful that people brings us lots of cool dress up clothes and that I just bought a 200' long roll of aluminum foil. 
So I present to you the 2014 Halloween Edition of the Watson Crazies...
Benjamin being fresh.  "I swish my tail at you!"

Cobweb Skeleton Man, a Knight in Shining Armor with is Trusty Dragon and a Fairy. 
 Sam had a soccer game today.  He's doing better getting in on the action and showing off his moves. 
Good job, Sammy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home