Happy Birthday Nate and Ben. :)
Our house is a disaster.
A disaster in the way that only a house with 4 small children who have just returned from a week away with not a lot of food and tremendous piles of laundry can be.
Dang.
It's pretty bad.
And with Back to School Nights and gearing up for the new year, it isn't getting better any time soon.
So, I will be setting my timer and seeing how much I can get done in 15 minutes.
Hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised.
But before that, I wanted to wish the Youngers a very Happy Birthday.
In the midst of Dottie's and Ria's funerals, we were able to take a day to celebrate these two Turkeys.
A BIG thanks to Grammy and Grampy for a hosting us for so long, partying with us and helping us take everyone to go see "Fire Rescue Planes". :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home