Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sunday Night.

After an afternoon of softball, we are watching "The Princess Bride" as a family.
It is one of the few movies we have found that everyone thoroughly enjoys.
Yesterday I saw the boys sword fighting with pool noodles.  Nate said, in his best Spanish accent,  "Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die."
It.  Was.  Awesome. 

We're still in catch up mode from vacation.
The Olders have Dino Camp this week - so I'm getting some help and hope to some things done around the house that I can't do with a lot of urchins underfoot.
It's nice to have plans to make the house ours. 

The parents of these two are still hoping for an arranged marriage.

Playing in the backyard with Dominic

We were grateful for the pool.  Both for the fun factor and to tire these turkeys out. 

Breakfast at Bagel Time with the Dubrey Family. 

The WPI Crew

...and their broods...

The Families of the Londonderry High school Crew

Ryoko got out her kimonos for the girls to try on.  Nate is getting very good at photo-bombing.

And rest. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

As you wish.....

10:18 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Such a good movie. I know I sound old when I say this...but they really don't make movies like that anymore.
:)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home