Super Sunday.
Yes, it HAS been a Super Sunday.
We got subs from church, got a microwave, Caroline is doing her homework *by herself*, the boys are all sleeping, the snow is all melted, I'm going for a walk soon AND we have a Super Bowl Party to go to down the street.
My only D'OH moment has been earlier today when I figured out that I scheduled my sigmoidoscopy without sedation, in the afternoon, the day after the Super Bowl. How friggin' stupid can I be? So I'm getting my fun in now because come game time, I'll be chugging Gatoraide and Dulcolax. The real redeeming quality here is that it's not a full colonoscopy, so I can at least eat today. It just backs up my assertion that the day after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday.
There were not one, but two super-duper parts of church today.
The first was when Nate announced, during a quiet part of mass, "I poop Mama. I poop." Loud enough for everyone to hear, of course.
The second was when I noticed that Sam was being very, very well behaved during communion. Not typical. So I took a quick look at him and noticed that he was trying to give everyone high fives on their way back from communion. Not to say that people didn't enjoy it, but still...
Caroline has been obsessed with The Mamas & the Papas lately. Especially the song "Creeque Alley". It's pretty funny.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home