Happy Birthday, Caroline!
Wow - it's January seventh and we're sitting outside without coats on. It's 65 degrees! I know this whole global warming thing is a real bummer for the polar bears and permafrost but I'm thinking I could get used to this.
Caroline has had a wonderful pre-birthday birthday celebration today. She got her ears pierced, a new balloon, a new outfit for her dolly Sarah and lunch out at Red Robin. In her own words, "My day is overfull. It's GREAT!!!"
Hard to believe it has only been six years. As challenging as having a 5 going on 25 year old can be we can't imagine life without her.
Happy Birthday, CJ! We love you very much!
Here is the chronological order or Miss Caroline getting her ears pierced today. It was pretty amusing. =-) But she did it and is SO very proud - "I look like a Princess. It's what God gave me, I just made it better."
Here's the play-by-play from the mall this morning:
Hmmm...is this what I REALLY want?
Seriously? You're putting that next to my ear? I think I have to think about this a little more...
Feeling a little better about things when sitting on Dada's lap...
Ugh...Good feeling gone.
Are you kidding me??? This s**t hurts!!! What was I thinking?!?!?!
Pain is temporary. Princesses are forever. Lollypops apparently assist in the Gate Theory of Pain Control - who knew?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home