Tuesday, May 24, 2011

While I Have 5 Minutes...

Sid the Science Kid is on. So I have about five minutes to catch up on blogging before things get too crazy around here. I know it's not great to let the kids watch TV (they watch only a few shows) but sometimes Mama needs a few minutes of peace. They're discussing weather and running out in the rain...I can't be a totally bad mother if I let Sam and Caroline play in the rain yesterday if they do it on PBS, right? =-)
Caroline had her kindergarten screening last week. We'll see how it works out. There will be some major adjusting on everyone's part. I only hope she can be challenged. Doesn't she look like a big girl? She insisted on wearing her new uniform to the screening.


And Nathanael fell asleep last night at dinner. This boy is just delicious.

Okay - time to go. Sam is doing some sort of Tai-Chi combined with being Superman, Nate is so hungry I think he just might gnaw off his hand (you don't get a physique like he has from starving yourself, let me tell you) and the house looks like a small tornado has touched down in it.
Lots doing here.
Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home