Saturday Morning
It's relatively quiet, so before the chaos of Saturday begins, I figured I would blog.
It has been a good week. Everyone is healthy.
Nate's ear infection is getting better - he is still having trouble sleeping - but I'm not sure how much of that is really ear related and how much is Nate's desire to get up and play in the middle of the night.
Sam and I went for a walk this morning. Nothing like getting 4000 steps in before 7AM and finding some "dinosaur eggs" to start your day off right!
Caroline and Daddy were working on a "train" while Sam and I were walking. They took an old diaper box and put wheels, a funnel and some other decorations on it.
CJ also got some of her school uniforms for next year this week. I couldn't believe it when she tried them on. Sniff, sniff. My little baby girl was not looking so much like a little baby girl. She also amazed me by giving me a blow by blow account of the book of Exodus (she is really into it). And this is not something we've read together. Her reading comprehension amazes me.
Work was a little challenging this week for me. Not because of the work part, but because I often have to say good-bye to people that I work with. Most of the time, I don't know that it's going to be the last time I see someone in this world - which in some ways makes it easier (and in some ways tougher). But I knew it was the last time I would see a very special lady when I kissed her and bid her good journey on Monday. I was so thankful because her family was there and I got to tell them some stories about her and relay how grateful I am that our paths crossed and what a blessing their mother was to the people around her. While I get to help some really wonderful people in my job, sometimes the best part is how much they help me (without even knowing it).
Here are some pictures from the past week:









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home