Speaking the Truth!
There won't be any pictures until at least tomorrow. Our new camera has died.
Kodak does not make it easy to return things for repairs. After an hour and a half, we were able to talk to a person (even if they were on the Indian subcontinent) and get information on a fix.
But in the meantime we're camera-less. So much for doing the right thing and going out of our way to buy American products (and sorry to all my relatives working for Kodak)...While I will only print pictures on Kodak paper, I'm thinking our days of Kodak cameras are quickly coming to a close.
Sigh.
On a different note, I do have a new installation of the "Caroline Quote of the Day".
I was trying to stretch out the panel on my jeans today (Trippy is a big kid!!). Caroline was looking at me quizzically and asked me what on earth I was doing. After I told her, she said (in a tone of voice that I can only describe as sounding exactly like my mother)...
"You know, Mama, your pants would fit it you didn't go and put a baby in your belly."
Oy vey.
I think I'm in for it.







1 Comments:
Love it! Too funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home