Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pictures

We are recovering from Easter weekend. Having Nina & Pops out, seeing Uncle Matt coach, the Tolleson Draft, having the BEST CUPCAKES EVER, AND Easter was a lot of fun. Now I have to try to clean up the house and get things in line for the rest of the week. No small task, I assure you! =-)
But I figured since it's only 9:30 AM and I already have 5600 steps that I could give myself a five minute computer break. Oh - and I learned a new a valuable lesson today. Pedometers and washing machines don't mix. So my favorite pedometer is now taken apart in attempts to dry it out and resuscitate it. Sigh.
The good news is that Caroline is at school (and that we have had no more radius dislocations in the past few days) and Sam looks ridiculously cute in his RIT Hockey sweatshirt.
I have lots to say (since when is that new) but also lots to do. I think I must be getting older if the things to do trump the things to say...
But here are some pictures from the weekend (courtesy of Pops)...




2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Those pictures put a smile on my face. So adorable!

And sure, Matt's a cutie, too. Let's not leave him out. :)

What's up with the sad face Sam's making?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Tom -
I'm sure Matt will be the FIRST one to tell you how cute he is. I didn't want to feed into it! =-)
Sam's face is what we attribute to "Sammy being Sammy". I have no other explanation.
Thanks for commenting - I enjoy them.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home