Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hits.

Since the blog has gotten a hit from Winter Haven (oh - and how weird is it that the Indians are in Arizona now?!?!), I'm thinking that the gentlemen from Hamilton got there safe and sound. Congrats on your win yesterday. Today they play Bowdoin. It stinks that they place Worcester State, but 1000 miles away from Worcester. Oh, well. At least we'll get to see them in Amherst.

Here is a picture of the aforementioned shiner that Caroline so graciously gave to Sam over the weekend. The colors are definitely more vivid in real life. Oh - and let me relay another reason why I really like living in Worcester (although sometimes I'm really hard pressed to admit it).
-Even though Worcester is the second largest city in New England, it really is a small town and people really do look out for each other.
For instance: this morning, in a fit of pregnancy-induced memory loss, I forgot to close our garage door. Sam and I dropped off CJ at school and then were going for a walk. I then got a call on my work phone from the receptionist at the Assisted Living. My wonderful neighbor, when she saw the door was open, knew I she could get in touch with me at Eisenberg. She asked the receptionist to call me and let me know the garage was open.
I love it here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home