Friday Morning
AGAIN! The shenanigans continue. And it's not even eight o'clock. I'm trying to keep the kids occupied so we can do some quick grocery shopping (I WILL use all that stuff in the freezer that I don't know quite what to do with) and then maybe something fun. Maybe even naps. Hopefully I can kick this cold soon. I'm sick of feeling like my teeth are going to fall out every time I sneeze or blow my nose or roll over in bed.
Trippy has been quiet so far. It's still early though. We have do decide if we want to know his/her gender soon. We're still in negotiations. I'm pretty sure it will end up being a game time decision.
Sam is running around singing "Tinkle, Tinkle Wi'tle Staawr." At least he's not in a dress. Caroline is running around with an old school Orioles helmet on pretending that her princess fairy wand is a baseball bat (maybe she's not too far off?!?!). Should make for an interesting day...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home