Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Morning

All is quiet here.
Well, as quiet as quiet gets.
I came upstairs about a half hour ago to fold some clothes. There is one towel folded. I was just enjoying feeling Trippy doing flips. I know it won't be comfortable in a couple months, so I'm trying to relish the moments now.
Some may call it dawdling, I call it energy conservation.

The good news is that there is a roast in the crock pot at will be ready in about four hours and that there's really nothing that has to be done now. I like it that way.
Jim and I are waiting for quiet time to go over some stats for the Tolleson Draft. The draft is always a good time, even if it is a hike.

The kids had a wonderful time yesterday at the Ecotarium with Auntie Chrissy.
Thank you, Chrissy!!! =-)

Here's my Sam sleeping on the couch the other day after we wore him out (but before he got a buzz off his free Ben & Jerry's ice cream).

Here is also another picture of Sam. He's trying on his new tie. Let's just say he loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home