Happenings...
Surprise, surprise. We've been busy lately.
It's funny that busy NOW doesn't mean what bused USED to me. Before the kids came around, we were only busy if we didn't have every night on the calendar filled with something to do. Now if we have one extra thing to do a week, it takes us a week to recover.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
Jim and I got to go to a Celtics game last week. I think the last basketball game I attended was at West Canada in the sixth grade - so it had been a while. We really did enjoy the game. The time by ourselves, the leather chairs, the two level bar, the all-you-can-eat dinner, the brick oven pizzeria, the carving station and the dessert buffet helped things along, too. Too bad the Celtics lost. I didn't get to see Kevin Garnett play, either. Ever since watching this (even three years later I can't watch it and not laugh hysterically) I've needed to see him play. Maybe next time.
We're also figuring out all the things that have to be done versus all the things we want to get done before Trippy decides to arrive. Four months seems like forever sometimes. But there are other times when I look at the To-Do list and wonder how we can possible get everything done.
Bathroom renovations and installation of the living room built-ins have first priority. When those get done I think everything else will fall into place. The only other things on the must-do list are to get our hands on a crib (gotta love those recalls) and finding a new car seat (for each of the kids - we need to somehow get three in the backseat). After these, we'll be set. At least I keep telling myself that. =-)
I hope to post some good pictures tomorrow.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home