Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Morning...

...at the Watson house is always very interesting. This morning we've taken a trip to the moon and Mars. Until the kids started fighting over the "rocket boosters" (pillows) - they were having a great time.
I hope the rest of the day is this fun!
Oh - a couple of Caroline quotes:

The other day Ria called me hysterically laughing. Caroline was talking to her son, Sean and CJ said, "You know, Sean - I can't wait to be an adult." And Sean replied, "Why? Being a kid is the best?" Caroline's answer to that was, "I can't wait tco be an adult so I can drink red wine with Mommy."
At least she knows what kind of wine I like. =-)

Last night we were cleaning up the dinner table. Caroline has a special glass that she uses that belonged to Jim's Grandmother. When the table was finished, Caroline, very mournfully, climbed into her chair and said, quite tragically, "Mama - You took my cup of cheer. How am I supposed to get another one?"
I couldn't help it. I lost it.
Where does she come up with these things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home