The Wiggles
We did it.
And we survived it.
But most surprisingly, we all enjoyed it.
We indulged the kids (as their Christmas present) and went to go see the Wiggles at the Centrum.
We didn't tell the Sam and Caroline we were going until we sat down to dinner that night and they were so excited they could barely sit. We were lucky to get them stand still long enough to take their picture.
Sam was so eager for the concert to start:
They loved playing air guitar with Murray.
They loved Jeff and Anthony, too. Especially when Jeff fell asleep.
Mommy liked Sam. =-)
Here is CJ dancing to the Strong Song:
Despite our reservations, it was a wonderful time and we would definitely go again. But not too soon. I'm just getting "Dr Knickerbocker" out of my head.







1 Comments:
Kudos for surviving The Wiggles. They came to Binghamton a few weeks ago, and we considered going, but three things kept us away: 1) Good seats for family of five = $$$$$, 2) Cheap seats for family of five = "See what speck? That's Wags the Dog! Really!", and 3) A 6:30pm show on a weeknight in Binghamton (an hour's drive) = not easy for kids whose bedtime is 7:30.
Did I say just three things? I forgot the 4th: I like my sanity and prefer to keep it. :)
Glad you all had fun!
We did manage to catch Laurie Berkner right here in town in September, second row seats, and it was awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home