A Long Week
We have entered again the season of illness.
The season, that for some reason, Sam and Caroline take it upon themselves to lick every doorknob, touch every used kleenex and play with kid with green buggers within a five mile radius in hopes of bringing a new and exciting virus home.
They have succeeded. Between the two kids this week there were four cases of conjunctivitis, three ear infections and two raging cases of stomach upset (I'll spare you the details).
It has been soooo much fun.
Jim and I have split squads work-wise with one of us working in the AM and the other in the PM, so we've barely seen each other all week.
We've had "emergency nights" with the kids camping out in our room. They start out on the floor, but always end up in bed with us. I think we need a bigger bed.
I hope this week is much less eventful.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home