Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Morning...

It's only 10AM. Already we have:

-got up and showered
-got dressed
-ate breakfast
-cleaned up the kitchen
-watched an episode of the Backyardigans
-learned about and "made" some spiders (they've got 10 legs, but nobody noticed - YET)
-we wrote letters and mailed them
-Sam is down for a nap
-we did a dinosaur puzzle
-now we're (supposedly) cleaning upstairs and going to make blueberry muffins

Is it naptime yet?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Posegates said...

Impressive...don't you feel like you've worked a full day by the time you drop off at daycare sometimes too. :) Life is full with little ones that is for sure!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sometimes I feel like my work days are like vacation!
I'm busy, but at least I get to sit (occasionally) - 90 year olds need to rest. Toddlers don't!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home