Another Tuesday Night
I should be doing something productive.
I have paperwork that could choke a horse. But I don't feel like doing it right now. So it will have to wait until tomorrow.
I used to be the anti-procrastinator. In college, I was always the kid that had their assignments for the quarter completed 6 weeks ahead of time.
I wonder what happened.
Oh - wait - I know.
Two words.
Sam and Caroline.
But I wouldn't have it any other way. =-)
Now if I could only ignore the laundry and the housework with the same conviction that I'm ignoring my paperwork.
I just saw some color guard videos on the web. Sac 07 / 08 and St Ann's from 02. Good stuff. I was impressed and saw lots of familiar faces. Hopefully I can get to a show this year.
I just realized that I didn't even post on Caroline's birthday. Oh, my.
It's still hard to believe she 's been around for three years.
Today as we were going to Ria's, she stopped and talked to Ria's neighbor and said, "Hi Tom. It's me, Caroline. Meet my friend Triceritops." Then she proceeded to tell him (in a Worcester accent) that she would "See ya - have a good one."
She's too much. =-)
Sam and CJ's hangout spot recently (besides the princess tent) has been on her bed (now that Sam can climb up all by himself). They just sit and conspire about ways to drive Mama and Dada crazy:
Smokey (or Soapy, depending on the day) is still sleeping with Caroline:
Caroline continues to do her most profound thinking on the potty. The other day I walked in to see this. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Mama. I'm a lady." All I could say was "And how, Little One. And how."
And here's my little man with his new hair cut. I think it's so cute.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home