Calm Before the Storm
Seems like a familiar pattern. This week last year was super stormy, too.
Now that we have our power, phone and internet back - life is getting back to normal. Actually, our whole neighborhood is dark tonight, but the lights are on for us (guess we're not on the Chandler St grid). I have a feeling the whole power system is on shaky ground right now and the next few storms are going to give us a run for our money. You better believe that I'm jacking up the heat in the house tomorrow just in case we lose our power again. The flashlights, cranky radio and candles are in the ready position.
But before I go down and clean up the kitchen, I wanted to get some pictures off the camera that I thought were blog-worthy...
Taking a snow stroll with the kids:







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home