Catching Up
With the whole Facebook phenomenon, blogging has been a bit more difficult lately(it's totally addictive). But I really want to keep at it because this is the closest thing I've ever kept to a journal and it's so cool to go back and see how the kids have grown.
A lot has been going on lately, but then again it seems like nothing is going on that's out of the ordinary. We've just been going with the flow.
We had another trip to the doctor today. One of Sam's toes is infected. It looks like it's getting better with the antibiotics - but it bears more watching.
We were finally able to get a Christmas-y picture of the kids. It only took about thirty five pictures to get a decent shot. Thank goodness for digital cameras - it alarms me to think of how much money we would waste trying to get one with 35 mm film.
The shoot itself didn't start off too badly - we got some like this:
But quickly we digressed to shots like this:
Caroline continues to be in her Princess Phase (much to her mother's chagrin). We got this picture the other night after bathies when she was dressed in her ballgown:
This morning, Caroline was simply fascinated with the snow:
It was cold but we braved the elements and went out for a snow stroll this afternoon...
Dada and Caroline preparing to put up the lights. Notice in the background how both "Kelley Kitty" and the spray bottle have become prominent in our Nativity display...
As much fun as the tree was, I think the kids had the most fun eating popcorn:
Dada and Caroline hanging ornaments:
Sam was more than a little upset that I was taking pictures instead of nursing him:
But he got over that quickly once we distracted him.
But I think everyone ended up enjoying themselves and definitely likes the tree:







1 Comments:
The kids couldn't get any cuter!! I'm surprised they sat that long on the couch without bothering eachother. That looks like a real tree there...Mom if you're reading this blog look at how perfect Karen's tree looks and then go downstairs and look at the tree I had to "fluff" to make it look semi real looking. Hope the kids help keep the cat away from the bright ornaments! Can't wait to see more Xmas pics. jena
Post a Comment
<< Home