Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Whole Year...

It's hard to believe it's been a year that Sam has been around.

I felt guilty not posting last night, but we didn't get our internet back until today. I'm sure Sam will look back when he's sixteen and notice that I didn't post on his first birthday and attribute it to the "second child syndrome". Oh, well.

As crazy as this little boy makes me at times, I can't imagine life without him or his wonderful smile. It's amazing to watch him tool around. He adores his sister, riding on his cars and anything musical. He likes eating cheerios, yogurt and peas. Moosie is his favorite toy. He still hates having his diaper changed. Sleeping is not as high on his priority list as Mommy (or Daddy) would like, but it's slowly getting better. =-) As much as I would love to have five consecutive hours of sleep on a consistent basis - when I get a Sammy Hug - it's the best thing in the world and I forget about being so tired. (mostly).


Buddy - we love you very, very much.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home