Friday, December 14, 2007

Calm Before the Storm

...I think that's an appropriate title, considering what's set to happen tomorrow (weather-wise) and Monday (baby wise). My Mom asked me to get some new pics up here before things really start to get crazy, so I figured I'd oblige.

Yesterday's commute home was a nightmare. It took me an hour and a half to get from Fairlawn to Ria's (normally an eight minute drive) to get Caroline and then another hour to get home from there (normally a nine minute drive). But I really can't complain...Jim left Wyeth at 1:20 yesterday afternoon and didn't get home until 8:15. He did end up stopping for an hour or so at an open store (the Corolla and unplowed highways don't get along too well). But if you think about it, in good weather, in the time that it took him to drive home from Andover, he could have been in Rochester! Not that the weather is much better there. Oh well. Everyone got home (and up the hill) safe and sound...

So we'll weather out the storm this weekend and get ready for the upcoming adventure of next week.



Wearing her "badushka"


Cool Caroline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home