Two Things...
Caroline and Dada are doing bathies and Sam and I are hanging out. We may have had some progress in our five hour daily battle with colic (I don't want to speak too soon). It involves decreased sensory input, swaddling, a pacifyer and power feeding prior to five pm. If it works, our pediatrician has just attained genius status in my book.
Sam has had some genuine, reproducible smiles in the past couple days. He seems to be a pretty serious chap in general, but is downright jolly when he wakes up in the morning. As evidenced here:
Caroline helped me make "happy feet brownies" this afternoon. She is an excellent stir-er, though every time I turn my back to throw something out or get more supplies somehow her face ended up in the batter bowl. Good thing we made them for just us to eat.







1 Comments:
I'm impressed. I stick with forks -- don't care about harder to wash!
Post a Comment
<< Home