Sunday, January 20, 2008

Please Dont Go! [Update-Vids added]

Per Request, here are some pics from this weekend when Uncle Pat and Aunt Erica came to visit. It was so nice to have some extra hands around (oh - we put them to work) and to hang out. Caroline really took to them and (as you will see in the picture) stood at the front door crying "Please don't go" as they were leaving. Too cute, I tell you.

Caroline and Sam were lucky enough to hang out with Grammy and Grampy this afternoon. Can I tell you how much more I like people after three hours of uninterrupted sleep? Jim and I were actually awake enough to talk about the primaries and discuss this fascinating book that I'm reading the way home. Thank you, Grammy and Grampy (from Caroline, Sam...and Mommy and Daddy).













Wake Up Unca Matt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home