Week 9
9 weeks in.
Holy Schnikes.
Caroline is suggesting that we have a household party on Day 100.
It's a great idea.
In the past two weeks we've had a socially distant brithday, Mother's Day and anniversary celebration. It was strange, but didn't diminish the fun of it.
As the isolation progresses, I'm finding myself desiring integration into the real world less and less.
So I'm sitting here.
Blogging and listening to clips from Billy Madison and Fitzy.
Sometimes you need to laugh.
Like THIS. Social media has been full of stupidheads lately. This is the best response I could find. THEN I realized that the first place I went during tornado warnings in Oklahoma was outside.
Doh.
There were A10s training and flying over Frederick last week. We went out to the airport to get in on the action. It was nice to get out.
![]() |
| This couch is built on a scooter. It's. Awesome. |
Saying "Balls Bluff" is funny. It was the WHOLE day trying.
8 hours later, Nate still couldn't say where we went without dissolving into 9 year old boy giggles.
![]() |
| Okay. Fine. I couldn't say it without giggling, either. |
![]() |
| Grade 3. Old School Calvert. Nothing better. Can't wait to dive into these with Benjamin. |














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home