Sunday, January 03, 2016

Star Wars

We took the kids to see Star Wars at the Udvar-Hazy Center as a Christmas present.
It was a surprise.
We dressed everyone in Star Wars shirts, but put sweatshirts on, so nobody realized what the others were wearing.
Jim and I then got the kids in the car, telling them we were stopping at Dunkin' Donuts and then heading down to VA to Trader Joe's to get some more wine for Christmas.
We ducked into Udvar-Hazy on the premise of quickly picking up a last minute present for Grandpa and had the kids take off their sweatshirts.
It only took them a couple seconds to figure out the plan.

The kids enjoyed the movie, especially Sam.
We're trying to teach the kids (NATE!) the importance of not disclosing spoilers.
It's a losing cause.

Jim and I  were able to finagle a second viewing while in Rochester.
I think the last movie I saw more than once in the theater was E.T.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

You guys are awesome!!! :)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home