Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend.

Okay.  So I such at blogging. 
It's not so much that I suck - only that for the past two months we've been watching "The West Wing" and that trumped blogging. 
We got through the series.  It was thoroughly enjoyable.  We were entertained and learned about the US political process/system.  They had me until the very last episode.  Then, in the last episode, a train derailed between the Haverhill and Exeter stops.  WRONG.  There's no train there.  AND they mispronounced "Haverhill". 
Ugh.  Little things - but after living in New England for 17 years and with Jed Bartlett having been a governor of New Hampshire - those things just weren't cool. 
It was SO good.  They had us hooked.
Then...BAM!
Amateurs. 

So now it's back to being more consistent with blogging.  I'll have to find other baseball games to listen to other than the Sox because other than the brawls, they're just too depressing. 

TBall came to an end this past weekend.  A good season, if short. 
We have discussed and I think I will coach again next year.  Sam will be up a league and Nate will be able to play TBall.  With Caroline playing soccer, it will be interesting...
Sam has come a long way.  He enjoys defense best, I think.  During the games he hits both right and left handed and seems at home with both.  We'll have to encourage that. 




We also had some other very big doings this weekend. 
Caroline had her First Eucharist. 
She was nervous and excited.
We're proud of her.

Nate went back Upstate with Nina & Pops.
It's quiet here.  The dynamic is very different. 
We miss him...we're sent pics to reassure us he's having a good time. 
He most certainly is having fun!!!  His day included yar work, mowing Uncle Thud's lawn, a baseball game, hot dogs and bike riding. 
I know at least two people in Chili are going to sleep well tonight! 





Grammy and Grampy just left, so everyone is a bit melancholy here....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home