Tuesday, April 08, 2014

No Use

Well, no use listending to the Sox game tonight.
It's cool - I'm perfectly happy (for now, at least) to remember 2004, 2007 and last year.
Which is good - the way they're playing I"m going to have to do lots of remembering...

As "easy" of a day as yesterday was, today was difficult.
Capped off by having to explain to Caroline (again) that she was not invited to *any* of the weddings that Mama and Daddy are.
Insert crying hysterics *here*. 
Ugh.  
I understand.  I know how expensive it can be, that there are space limitations and that kids are a huge pain the butt at social functions.  I know it's not personal...it's hard to explain that to a little girl who wants nothing more than to get dressed up and see a wedding...

I'm icing my shin that has been decidedly unhappy with me since that roofing nail took up temporary residence in my right plantar fascia.  Even with new running shoes and less miles, it is still making its displeasure known.  To the point that I"m considering punting my May 1/2 marathon to allow me until July to get back to fighting form for hard core training with an autumn goal.
It's the smart thing to do.
Let me say that being smart sucks. 

I will attempt to get some pictures this week.
I know people aren't on the blog for the writing.  ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home