Stress
Just listening to Game 4.
Ugh.
I hope the Sox can pull this one out. I try to act like I'm okay if they don't...but I cry every year at the end of the Series simply because there is a void in my life from November -March.
Sigh.
96 more days until pitchers and catchers report.
We did have a lovely weekend.
Nina and Pops came to visit and accompanied us to Trunk or Treat. We had soccer on Saturday and the Youngers ended up not feeling well, so they hung with N & P while we took the Olders to a Halloween Party last night.
Today we carved pumpkins, took a walk and chilled.
Hopefully now that soccer and t-ball are over, life will slow down considerably.
More from the soccer game:
Nate loves his "beautiful friend Paige'.
And everybody loves Ghillie.
Caroline getting her medal.
More from pumpkin carving today.
Here are Dada and Mama's pumpkins.
Can you guess who is who?







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home