The Series
It's here. The Series.
There aren't enough TUMS on the planet.
Thanks to Fox, we can't watch a single game live. Thinking on in, this may not be a bad thing...McCarver makes my ears bleed...
Bunch of jerks that black out the game nationally so those of us that use the MLB package (the biggest fans out there) can't watch.
I'm homesick for Autumn in New England.
Of course, if I'm there and it's less than 40 degrees, I will have had enough...but for right now, I'd rather be in Boston.
I promised Caroline that *if* there is a parade in Boston (for a certain reason that I can't mention for fear of jinx)...we will be there.
I can only hope.
Uncle Patrick was here this weekend for the Tough Mudder Race.
After running, swimming, crawling and trudging though 12 miles of the WV wilderness, *this* is what he came home to in his room...
He was thrilled. Wouldn't you be?
The next day we had a Saints Party at Family Faith Formation. The kids had to pick a saint or a character out of the Bible to dress as.
Caroline was Judith. Sam was St Paul. Nate was Daniel. Benjamin was a plague frog.
The other day I caught Nate sleeping like this with his BabyNate. Sometimes, when he is not being so insane that my head aches, he is so cute it makes my heart ache.
And here is Benjamin, who is developing quite the personality. He is in on almost all the action now. He is also figuring out how he can position himself to get away with as much as possible.
He is upstairs, downstairs, standing on the couch, climbing the shelves in the pantry/refrigerator, attempting to scale the ladder into Sam's bunk, trying to ride Nate's scooter and everywhere in between.
It's exhausting to even think about.
Sleeping has been difficult for him again recently. We are still doing nebs and any time he gets any sort of virus, it just ends up making him wheezy and coughy. Poor kid.
But he's so stinking cute.
The Tooth Fairy will be making another stop here tonight. Her 7th stop. Braces, here we come...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home