Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pre-Gaming.

I'm taking five minutes to sit. 
It feels marvelous. 

I showed Nate the end to Game 2 of the ALCS yesterday morning.  All he could do was run around yelling, "Big Puppy hit a Swam Dunk!  I wuv Big Puppy!  YAYAYAYAYAY!"
Today he wore his David Ortiz shirt to school and insisted that his teacher call him Big Papi.  She looked at his shirt and said, "David Ortiz?  I don't follow football." 
Ugh.  She is an amazing teacher - so we forgive her. 
Nate also reminds us that will be Awesome O'clock this afternoon. 
I am hoping for a wonderful outcome for Red Sox Nation - I just love this picture - with all credit to SB Nation.com. 
And with all due credit to Jim and me in the wee hours this morning - after I was done running, Heat Miser Benjamin was brought downstairs. 
How could you not love this face? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home