Yet Again.
I'm playing catch-up with the blogging.
I'm also lying on the floor running blocker to keep Nate in his room, so I guess we're back in our normal routine.
The Olders were up in Rochester for a week while I had just Nate and Benjamin. The "heavy-lifting" part of motherhood was much easier with just two urchins about, though the "keeping the kids entertained and out of everything they shouldn't be in" part was certainly NOT. I think I don't give the Olders enough credit for keeping the Youngers out of trouble (MOST of the time). Benjamin even figured out how to disassemble the tot locs on the kitchen cabinets.
Seriously.
We're in that much trouble.
Oy vey.
But we managed and had fun while we were at it.
Everyone was fed, watered and packed for our trek to the Lake and the house was even clean, to boot! THAT could not have been accomplished with all four urchins around. And have I mentioned how wonderful it was to come home to a clean house? If not, I'm mentioning it now - I have to appreciate it because it won't happen very often.
I have got some pictures from Rochester, but not everything...I'll post what I have.
It is so nice to look back at June and see everything we did. Gives me justification for feeling so exhausted!
That being said, both Nina & Pops AND Grammy & Grandpa are probably still recovering from our visits.
They are probably also enjoying the quiet.
![]() |
| The Rochester Science Center was one of Caroline's favorite spots on her trip. She is STILL talking about it. |
![]() |
| Sam, on the other hand, LOVED seeing Kyle Busch. He told everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) in the service department at Wegmans today about him. |
| Nate has a working vacation. It's a good strategy. Keep the boy busy and he stays out of trouble. Mostly. |
| The raspberries the kids picked in the back yard. I am SO jealous if they got angel food cake with the raspberry frosting! Mmmmmmmmm... |
| We were getting frequent updates about new foods Sam would try during the week. Because he eats NOTHING. But he gave the Crunchy Nuggets the thumbs up (in yogurt). |
| Stylin' with the WalMart shades. :) |









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home