Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Know

I know that as soon as I put my head down one of the Youngers will wake up and demand to be fed.
I know if I do anything but blog right now that blogging just won't happen.
I know that as soon as I relax the timer will go off on the dryer and it will be time to fold and put away the laundry.
I know my kitchen looks like a tornado just ripped through it and this needs to be addressed before the storms for this afternoon start.  Because after they do, all bets are off. 
I know I ran 5.2 miles faster than I ever have this morning and the pleasure I am feeling from that *almost* outweighs the discomfort from my new blisters. 

See?  Benjamin just woke up. 
I need coffee.
Jim, Caroline and Ben playing Diamond Mind Baseball last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home