Thursday, May 09, 2013

Yay!

Thank you for the comments!
One of the reasons it's easier to document on Facebook than it is to blog is that Facebook makes it easier to get feedback.  I can go into more depth with things on the blog, but since my interaction with adults can be limited, Facebook can be more fun since I feel like I actually get to talk to people.
That being said...WE LOVE COMMENTS!
So please feel free to leave them!
It makes it a bit easier to keep on keepin' on.

People have been telling me how big Benjamin is getting recently.
Today I saw this:

And it hit me. 
Turkey Baby is rapidly becoming Turkey Boy. 
And a piece of work, too.  Very mischevious.  We'll have our hands full. 

I had one of those 'Awwww.....so cute" Mama Moments the other day when I saw this:
Nate sleeps with "Baby Nate-Nate" every night.  Sometimes he gives him bottles and rocks him to sleep.  It's adorable. 

And...bringing me back to a Friday afternoon 11 years ago in Beverly, MA...I got this beautiful bouquet of lilacs out of my back yard.  The flowers are so thick they look like they're dripping off the trees.  Gorgeous. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home