Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Afternoon.

It's a gorgeous day here.  Sunny, about 65 degrees with high clouds and a nice breeze. 
A day where you just should be outdoors. 
Soon enough we'll be at Jim's softball practice.  But for now we're watching the Red Sox game and snuggling on the couch. 
Patriots Day is one of the days I miss being in Boston.  The Sox game, the Marathon, the whole Lexington & Concord thing (this is not in level of importance)...
This year, I think I would have so much more of an appreciation for the marathoners.  I'm only doing a half and it's thoroughly kicking my butt.  I cannot imagine running twice that distance.  My body is protesting the 12.4 miles I ran this morning.  What would 26 miles ever look like?

I found the pictures from Easter to put up:
*courtesy of Grammy and Grampy*









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home