1001
We made it past 1000 posts!
None of the aforementioned upgrades were made...but hey - we've been busy.
It's nice to sit a bit in the afternoon. We had a very productive morning.
I got 5 miles in, everyone got up and to the bus on time with minimal fuss, the boys and I got 2 loads of laundry folded and put away, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned 2 bathrooms, had lunch, hard boiled some eggs, picked up the kitchen, got clothes ready for T-Ball tonight, got the younger two down for naps and Sam to school.
I haven't sat except to feed the baby.
No wonder it feels so good to just BE.
I have to admit, we've been glued to the coverage of the Papal Conclave on the Catholic Channel on XM Radio (Holy Smoke!!!).
I've been rooting for Dolan for a while. I've been going out of my way to listen to broadcasts of Mass at St Patrick's Cathedral just to hear him preach for a few years now. All I know is that we need a man who loves the Lord, loves his Church and isn't afraid to kick butt, take names and clean house. I hope the Conclave gets that.
We have been following the World Baseball Classic, too.
We were very excited to hear a familiar name playing for Team Italy.
Chris Colabello!
Here is a nice article about him:
Chris Colabello: Minnesota Twins Have Found Bat to Come Off Bench
I think I remember that he went to Assumption College. We DID sit next to his parents (with Caroline and Sam in tow) at a Tornado game and recall them being very nice and very excited to see their son play.
Good work out of him!
Nice to see good things happening to people following their dreams.
Benjamin sprouted his first tooth. He is also attempting to crawl. We'll put him down in one spot, look away and 3 minutes later he'll be across the room. Between rolling and pushing himself backwards, he is starting to get himself where he wants to go.
He likes food. Or rather, he likes spoons and to feed himself. Very independent, he is.
In the mornings, on the way to school, we usually pray in the car. This morning Caroline and Sam both wanted to pray for their soccer/T-Ball teams. Nate wanted to pray for Captain America. Story of my life. Put the four of them together and craziness is sure to ensue.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home