Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sitting.

I hope I have 5 minutes to sit. 
I don't get much time to just sit.  I'm usually doing something while sitting so I can "justify" to myself that I can take a load off. 
I think that's one of the reasons that I blog.  If I'm sitting when I blog I'm getting some rest - but I'm DOING something at the same time. 

Dinner is in the crockpot, clothes are folded and put away, most of the house is picked up.  The Christmas tree is still up and the toy room looks like something exploded in it.  But those things are okay.  Mostly because i can shut the door and not look at them. 
The boys are sleeping and I have about 5 more minutes before I need to start rousing them and begin the afternoon kid wrangling. 

Today I had an interesting documentary, "Forgiving Dr Mengele" on when I was doing my afternoon work.    Very powerful stuff.  Dang. 
While I have been running on the treadmill in the mornings, I've been watching documentaries on Netflix.  I've finished The War, The Civil War, Lewis & Clark and most of The West and I'm on the prowl now for more things to watch and learn. Input would be much appreciated. 


We are all doing well.  Getting back in the swing of things.  Sam and Caroline had their first session of gymnastics yesterday.  They did well.  I know Sam was very nervous - being both a boy and one of the youngst kids there.  I was so happy to see how much Caroline had improved since starting in November. 

Since my 5 minutes is up, here are some pictures that pretty much embody life in our household:


. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home