Sunday, December 02, 2012

Overtime for the Tooth Fairy

Wow.  What a day.  =-)
The tooth fairy will be coming to the house not for one, but TWO teeth tonight. 
The best part is that they came out easy, without the freak-out fuss that we had with the first. 
This was the scene this morning:

"Yup, CJ.  It's really ready to come out."

"Just a little more wiggling and I think I got it..."

TIME OUT for a Nate photo-bomb. 

"Got it!"

"They're not ever going to recognize me at school tomorrow!  I am the luckiest girl in the world!"
But then as the day went on, we realized that the two front teeth must have been anchoring each other because the top left tooth was now simply hanging. 
Then came this scene:
"I think I got it!"

"Now I'm REALLY the luckiest girl in the world!"
Her lisp is adorable and she's expecting extra compensation from the Tooth Fairy because "I'm so special.  Nobody loses their TWO front teeth in ONE day!"  We'll see if the Fairy is up to the task...

Things are starting to tick up here for the Holidays.  We need to get two angel outfits done for the pageant, Sam's party planned, gifts made for teachers/neighbors, other gifts wrapped and ready to go, and get the house decorated with pictures/stuff so it doesn't look like we just moved in - along with the regular house/kids tasks.  Thinking about it is a bit overwhelming, thought I know it's totally do-able if we put our minds to it and manage time wisely. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Charla said...

Time for "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." What perfect timing!

Congratulations, Caroline :D That's a huge feat!!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home