New Bed
We have a very, very happy little boy here.
Sam got his new bunk bed today. It even has a special "bed" for his stuffed puppy, Don Diego. He has been waiting for almost 10 weeks for it to arrive and was not disappointed.
His sister, however, has eyes that are rather green. She's trying to convince Sam he needs to have sleepovers including her because he's going to scared sleeping so high up.
But secretly she came to us crying because she thinks Sam will have better dreams than her because he's higher up and closer to heaven than she is.








1 Comments:
oh. my. goodness. That is the CUTEST thing for her to worry about. I love it!!!
And congratulations (?) on hitting 1gb of material. I wonder how close I've gotten? I don't post as frequently but I'm pretty photo-heavy so I might be getting close!
And thanks for the beautiful Christmas card. you are on the BALL, woman!!
Post a Comment
<< Home