Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Caroline!

Wow. 
January 10th already. 
I thought I was doing well because I posted when we were in Rochester, so I had at least 1 post up for the New Year. 
Not so much. 
We've been well,  just the usual January Snots - nothing major like the flu or the norovirus - thank goodness.  We're getting back in the swing of things after break - Sunday School, regular school, Children's Liturgy, gymnastics starting up again next week...It's all good. 
I've been running most mornings - my runs are getting longer so I've had to get up early to not interfere with everyone's morning routine.  5 AM comes earlier and earlier, it seems.  I have to start battening down the hatches as soon as the kids are asleep.  Which doesn't leave much time for blogging. 

I would like to say this:
Seven years ago at 4:16 AM, one of the most intelligent, inquisitive, forthright and loving people I have ever met was born. Every day I feel very blessed to have her call me Mama.
Happy, Happy Birthday Caroline! We love you SO much!

Who would have ever imagined from this:
 Would come this:
 Amazing stuff, I tell you.  Simply amazing.  =-)

Here are some other pictures from the birthday celebrations:
 She requested a butterfly cake.  Not bad for a first attempt, huh?
 Blow out the candles!!!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home