Sunday Morning.
Home from Mass.
Jim has helped the neighbors move a 750lb lift to help them change their chandelier. As nice as it looks, kind of makes me glad that our house doesn't have any.
Nate is sleeping and I hope to be soon, too. House is a mess.
The heat is wreaking havoc with my stomach - Q is head down and busy Irish step dancing on my intestines and at 103 degrees in the shade, food just isn't up high on the priority list. Crohns also tends to flare with the heat and a five pound fetus jumping around.
Good times.
Makes me appreciate the early colonists...if it was this hot, I think I might have packed it right back up and went back to the cool dreariness of the Old World.
Kids are doing well in Rochester...apparently this was the morning project. Cute, huh?








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home