A Slow Friday
Our friends from Worcester, the Klofft family, just left.
To keep the moping to a minimum, the kids are watching The Lorax, but to be honest, I'm a bit mopey, too.
I think today will be a day we try to keep things simple. Between the kids missing their friends, recovering from being a 5 child household and the 100 degree heat - I just don't see much getting done.
And I'm okay with that.
Totally and utterly.
On Tuesday we rounded up the kids and went to the Museum of Natural History. No pictures from the actual museum because we were too busy chasing five children, but they were stationery long enough on the train to take a picture...
Oh - and we met "Mr June" for the next Firefighters of Frederick calendar...
So now we're walking the line between moping and going crazy, so I think we're going outside to hunt us up some bunny rabbits (really). The kids are nostalgically wearing their Tye-died shirts (that came out great!) and waiting until we get to see our Kloffts again...
Me too.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home