Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quote of the Day

With all this hot, hot weather my walking and physical activity in general has been pretty limited. 
Yes, it is that hot. 
So not only am I feeling large, but with the limited physical activity, my hands and feet are getting a bit swollen.  I plan to get up early tomorrow (barring four hours of  severe thunderstorms like we had last night) to do some walking and get back on track. 
While it is still far, far too early to complain about anything in this pregnancy, I was doing a bit of whining earlier tonight.  It went something like this:
Karen:  "I'm going for a walk in the morning.  I haven't walked in two days and I feel like a ugly, fat lard butt."
Caroline:  "Mommy - you're a big, fat beautiful lady."

Thanks, CJ. 
Thanks a lot. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home