So.
In keeping with previous tradition, this is the reason for an ultra messy house, limited outside contact, wearing very baggy clothes, being slow with Thank You notes and just taking down our Christmas tree this morning (hey it's before Lent).
Introducing Quattro.
Also known as Baby Q, Quadrophenia or El-Q-erino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Expected to arrive at the end of summer.

At this point, bets are on that Baby Q is a boy - but it is too soon to tell for sure. It is for sure that he/she is a thumb sucker. Q was very contentedly sucking on a thumb for the duration of our most recent ultrasound.
Kids are excited. In Caroline's words, "If it's a boy, I'll still like it." A mite better than the reaction we were expecting. Sam keeps asking when Baby Q is coming out. Nate burps on demand (his newest talent). It may be a long next few months.







1 Comments:
Yay!! I wasn't sure if you'd announced Baby Q yet. Congratulations!! I'm so sorry for your troubles here lately. You seem to handle them all pretty well. Hope the next few months are as stress free as possible! At least your kids are cute ;oP That's what I always say about mine. And, yes, I have found calling Jocelyn a "turd" in my head before. She's definitely going to be my trouble maker! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home