Sunday, March 06, 2011

March

Already?
February just flew by.
Kind of a miserable month, actually. Bleh.

But some good things did happen:
-Nate is sleeping and eating better after his tongue tie surgery. And since he's sleeping laying down, his torticollis seems to be resolving.
-I got a clean bill from the breast surgeon. There is nothing like sitting in a room with ten other women, waiting for mammograms/ultrasounds and *knowing* that we would rather all be anywhere else. Nate and I are still toiling to clear up what they think is a horribly stubborn case of thrush. Not fun. At all. But, like I said, at least we go the all clear from the surgeon.
-We got news that Caroline was selected in the Abby Kelley Charter School lottery. HOORAY!!!
-Spring training started.
So I guess February really wasn't that bad, after all. =-) But I'm praying for a less eventful March.

After watching this video, there is no doubt in my mind why Jim and I are so tired every night.
Do you think you could keep up?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home