Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Really?

25,000 hits?
Really? People have checked here that many times to read about us?
So what if 24,900 of the hits are from people related to us!
Here's to the next 25,000!

I know posting has been sparse. I feel like we're still recovering from Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, Blizzards, illnesses. I've taken the brunt of the illnesses in the past couple weeks with another visit from the Noro-virus and a super-fun case of mastitis. But everyone is more or less healthy now and I'm praying we stay that way.
I'm committing to do a better job with eating more nutritious foods and exercising more. Things like that have really fallen to the wayside recently in my (seemingly never-ending quest) to catch up. For the first time since Nate has been here, I've been feeling really, really overwhelmed with everything that needs (I know that word is so subjective - but trust me on this one) to be done. I'm trying to handle it with a lot of re-centering myself, lots of deep breaths and lots of prayer. Because I know when I get overwhelmed, my anxiety gets out of control and I become not-so-nice to be around (imagine that). I think the biggest thing I have to get used to is life being a work in progress.
I am looking forward to enjoying the projected snow day for Friday, though! =-)

Here is a picture of Jim and Caroline before going to the Father / Daughter Dance this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home