Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Know. I know.

Blogging has been sorely lacking lately. And it's not because I haven't wanted to. It's just because I've wanted to sleep more.
I still want to sleep now - but I'm so pumped from our softball victory tonight that I would just lie there and stare at the ceiling if I tried to sleep.
I'll set small goals with blogging - because I'll probably crash very soon.
Here goes (pictures are courtesy of Sam and Caroline's Grampy and Grampa):
The lobster cookout, as usual, was a blast.
Caroline is getting ready to start school next week and is very, very excited.
Sam has two speeds now. They are: run and jump.

Jim is liking his new job (and we are liking his new commute).
And among all this, it seems like I'm hanging on for the ride. It's wild. But fun. =-)

Here are some pictures from a few weekends ago:
Sam is really starting to enjoy the water - he'll go in now with a tube and his life jacket and let himself float around!



Caroline continues to enjoy the water, too.

Especially when she gets to ride on the tube with the big girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home