Past Due
I know, it has been a while.
I don't want to say we've been crazy busy - but we have been enjoying the summer. We've spent the past few weekends in Worcester. Rest is good.
We had softball tonight (we got it in before the rain) and ended up losing in the bottom of the seventh. But we did have fun. Playoffs start in a few weeks.
We've been doing a lot of baking recently. The kids are very helpful - especially when it comes to tasting. Sam was trying to spoon the brown and white sugar out of the mixing bowl to taste before I put any other ingredients in! I have learned that starting with flour will at least slow down this process a bit. Sometimes it is a wonder there is any batter left to cook! And let's not talk about all the germs. But twelve minutes at 350F will kill most bugs. Right?!?!
We were a littel bored last weekend, so we busted out some clothes for playing dress up. Caroline ended up a dress from my junior prom, somehow, Sam ended up stealing the show...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home