Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is Getting to be a Pattern.

Seems like Sunday night is about the only time that I'm consistently able to sit down and blog. I do feel badly about it. But there is only so much time in the day.
We have been making a much more concentrated effort recently to take time to relax. It IS kind of sad when you have to put relaxing on your "To-Do" list. But the effort does appear to be paying off. Sanity has been a little easier to come by recently, which is nice (even if the lawn isn't mowed and there are piles of laundry about).

We had a lovely weekend. Meri and Jesse's wedding was beautiful. The setting could not have been more picturesque. Who knew Lake Winnipesaukee was so gorgeous?!?!

A HUGE thank you goes to Nina and Pops for not only watching Caroline and Sam, but adding cousin Rhys to the mix. I'm pretty sure they had a good time, but am definetly sure that they'll sleep well for the next few nights.
Happy Birthday to Pops!! We hope you enjoyed your Boston Creme Pie.



Here are some other pictures from the weekend:
Sam likes to multitask during his potty time.

AND appeared less than thrilled that he had to share with Rhys.

I think we tuckered out Rhys

They got along much of the time, though.

He's totally up to something here.

We did have some time to play dress up on Saturday morning

We also had fun on Saturday watching the men take down the trees. Between the ice storm and the beetles, it's a wonder there are any trees left.

All it takes is a little heavy machinery to keep Sam entertained for hours!


Caroline is just getting too big. She looks so old here. Hard to believe she's only three.

And (courtesy of Grampy and Grampa) here are some pictures of the kids "stoopin' it" - which is becoming one of their favorite pastimes (especially when ice cream is involved)...




And here is one more from Christmas-time that I just found - I may remember Caroline having Sam in a half-nelson about ten seconds after the picture was taken

2 Comments:

Blogger Charla said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Sammy looking out through the railing and Caroline being Caroline :D She is getting so big!!

And gorgeous picture of the two of you in the other post. I love your hair! You look beautiful!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Charlene!
Sarah - I know you left a comment, but I can't find it.
I'm so happy to know people actually read the blog!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home